Reply by Fund Advisers Jan 23, 2015

It is inevitable that from time to time competitors within the Financial Services industry attempt to discredit those individuals and companies who run highly successful businesses which operate to the highest industry standards. We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these comments and find their actions somewhat libellous and disappointing.
At Fund Advisers we encourage all prospective clients, existing clients and those considering taking up employment with our company to visit our offices and meet with the management team which will serve to clearly demonstrate that all claims made are unfounded.
Author's
Calabasas, California

I have read many comments and remarks relating to this gentleman, the truth of the matter are they seem to be very true from the Spencer lodge that I have met before.

I met Spencer Lodge a few years ago when I wanted to make an investment in the company that he worked for; everything seemed extremely good other than Mr Lodge’s pushy and erratic manner towards me. The way Mr Lodge was behaving was unprofessional and made me feel uncomfortable about my investment. This attitude started to set alarm bells ring so I started to do my own bit of research about Mr Lodge to see if he was as trustworthy as he claimed to be, I was shocked with the results I came across as I found out how much trouble Mr Lodge had been in and the things he was involved in. Once I found out this information I automatically withdraw my investment as I was not allowing this man to have anything to do with my money that I had worked all my life for. This gentleman should not be trusted with his own finances let alone potential investors.

Since Mr Lodge has left the company I wanted to invest with originally, I have recently returned and been treated with the up most professionalism.

Review about: Investment Agent.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fund Advisers?

Comments

Fund_Advisers

We have been made aware of the identities of these individuals and companies responsible for these comments and find their actions somewhat libellous and disappointing.Client satisfaction is our no1 priority and every single piece of business is independently verified with clients prior to the business being placed.

This ensures we maintain the highest levels of client satisfaction within the industry.

We encourage all prospective clients to take time to get to know us and as such encourage anyone wishing to find out first-hand about how our company really operates, to visit our offices where they will be warmly welcomed and freely shown around our company.

Ada
London, England, United Kingdom #709089

Thank you for writing this post as I was considering investing my money with the company Spencer Lodge is MD, I will now look at other companies and reconsider who I make my investment with. I am pleased that I look on google and seen the truth about Spencer Lodge.

Thank you Ada Jackson.

fatman
to Ada #718976

Your right to steer well clear Ada, he has not got an honest bone in his body. He does his upmost to train his new staff to believe his way is the right way, but most of the people see right through him and his unethical behaviour.

You only have to look at the turnover of staff he has to realise that something is not right.

He will no doubt say that people leave because of their failures and can't *** the job etc. That's not true, as there have been some extremely professional individuals at Fund Avisors that just refuse to stoop lower than a snakes belly in order to succeed.

Do your due dilligence and you will find honest, reputable companies that will help you.

comments